Saturday, April 23, 2011

Handle Consolidation

Generally speaking I've created a new handle each time I've signed up for a forum/game/website/whatever, only on occasion re-using an old one.  As a result, I've accumulated a mess of handles in a confusing array of online "identities".  I've had Knightside, PeterD, PDM, Templar9, Warsyde, GateGuardian, and countless others.  I've decided it's probably time to just pick one and run with it, and try and use the same one for everything.

I've settled on Warsyde, which I originally created for the Casualties of War guild forums when I joined that guild for Warhammer Online.  What does it mean?  Well, nothing really.  However, it has the singular advantage of being relatively unique as I've never had any trouble claiming it any time I've tried to use it.  So that's what it's going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment