Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Trying this again

So, finding myself with a little more time on my hands due to yet another job change, and a little more interested in talking about things with games like Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 on the horizon, I'm going to give this whole blogging thing another go.

My plan for the next few weeks is to focus on Guild Wars 2, provide basic overview information for people unfamiliar with the setting and style of Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2, and then get into some more in-depth analysis of mechanics, pros & cons, and where I hope the game ends up going in the future.

Plus, I've been working on a personal game design document for a GW2 spin-off (just for fun) that has gotten me delving more deeply into the setting (Arenanet, call me, Kickstarter combo!)

;)

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! Welcome back, I've missed reading your thoughts!

    Let's hear more about the game design!

    ReplyDelete